CTB Certification - Restaurants
The Curaçao Tourist Board (CTB) is introducing certification programs for the Hospitality and Tourism Industry. These programs aim to be an incentive for service innovation, recognizing and promoting the quality level of tourism services provided.
The Certification Program for Restaurants is aimed at:
- Restaurants that have (or have the ambition to have) tourists as customer segment of their business;
- Restaurants that strive to deliver high quality services;
- Restaurants that are willing to invest in improving their managerial skills, personnel skills, and the quality of their services;
- Restaurants that are not part of an international franchise organization.
The benefits of having your restaurant CTB certified are:
- Quality recognition by an independent party;
- Permission to use the CTB quality label, a visual logo that serves as a symbol for offering quality services and taking care of safety precautions;
- Have your restaurant listed on curacao.com;
- Have your restaurant included in CTB’s local and international marketing activities;
- Recommendations to innovate your business, including a Mystery shopping report.
The CTB Certification Program for Restaurants is executed by Curaçao Innovation & Technology Institute (CITI), a non-profit government foundation. Throughout the years CITI has gained much experience in the field of quality certification. Previous activities are the development and execution of a quality program for CASHA Apartments, and a CTB Certification Program for the Dive and Restaurant Industry. All CTB Certification Programs are evaluated, improved and repeated every two years.
How to participate?
Do you own and/or manage a restaurant? Does your business meet the criteria listed above? And would you like to have your restaurant CTB certified? Then please contact CITI via firstname.lastname@example.org. Participation in this program costs ANG. 250,- for the first 40 participants.
How to participate?
The program is partially subsidized, making participation also available to relatively small-sized service providers. For the first 40 participants participation costs are only ANG. 250,- per business.
For more information we would like to refer you to the information booklet. You can find the booklet here. The terms and condition of the program are found here.
Would you like to benefit from this opportunity? Then please register here.
And if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.