CTB Certification- Scuba Diving
CTB is committed to making every visit to Curaçao a unique experience. In line with this objective, CTB is introducing a certification program for service providers in the field of recreational scuba diving. This certification program aims to be an incentive for service innovation, recognizing and promoting the quality level of recreational scuba diving services provided.
Recreational Scuba Diving
This minimum standard specifies requirements for service providers in the field of recreational scuba diving. It specifies three areas of services provision:
- Training and education
- Organized diving for certified divers
- Rental of diving equipment
The benefits of having your apartments CTB certified are:
- Quality recognition by an independent party;
- Permission to use the CTB quality label, a visual logo that serves as a symbol for offering quality services and taking care of safety precautions;
- Have your apartments listed on curacao.com;
- Have your apartments included in CTB’s local and international marketing activities;
- Recommendations to innovate your business.
The CTB Certification Program for Tour bus is executed by Curaçao Innovation & Technology Institute (CITI), a non-profit government foundation. Throughout the years CITI has gained much experience in the field of quality certification. Previous activities are the development and execution of a quality program for CASHA Apartments, and a CTB Certification Program for the Dive and Restaurant Industry. All CTB Certification Programs are evaluated, improved and repeated every two years.
How to participate?
Do you own a dive shop and would you like to have it CTB certified? Then please contact CITI via email@example.com. Participation in this program costs ANG 250,- for the first 25 participants.
For more information we would like to refer you to the following documents: